1. Scrapbook inscribed `James Malcolm Palmer Douglas. This book started by his father and continued by his mother, 1948`, with pasted in letters, household accounts and bills for garden seeds, genealogical charts, invitations, menu cards, press cuttings and photographs, 1712-1948, undated.
2. Plan of the Cavers Estate the property of James Douglas Esq., 19th century.
3. Plan of the Cavers Estate, 19th century.
4. Cavers Estate Woods, record of plantations, 1879-1934.
5. Notebook, giving acreages, lists of sales, properties, employees, rentals, ca.1880-1945.
6. Notebook, of Ordnance Survey acreages, ca.1900-1945, on the Burnfoot and Cavers estates.
7. Inventory of Timber, Cavers Estate, 1882.
8. Register of Houses on the Cavers Estate, 1914.
9. Album, 1846, 1913-1932, consisting largely of press cuttings.
10.Album, 1878-1941, of press cuttings.
11. Folder of loose papers including letters, plans, watercolour drawings of Cavers House, exterior and interior, sketches and photographs of family members and Cavers House. Printed petition of Mary Douglas Malcolm of Palmer, 1892.
Including a . With farm account books, watercolour drawings of Cavers House and family members, photographs and two 19th century estate maps of Cavers.