Legal documents relating to properties in the West Indies belonging to Alexander Ellice and his descendants., 1768-1862.
Scope and Contents
The papers relate to the various activities in which members of the family were involved. An inventory of these charters is available.
- Creation: 1768-1862.
Conditions Governing Access
Normal access conditions apply.
Conditions Governing Use
Normal reproduction conditions apply, subject to any copyright restrictions.
0.00 Linear metres
Language of Materials
From the Collection: English
Genre / Form
- Agreements. Legal instruments.
- Charter of Confirmation. Legal Instruments.
- Contracts. Agreements.
- Discharges. Legal Documents.
- Grants. Legal Instruments.
- Indentures. Legal Instruments.
- Instruments of resignation. Legal Instruments.
- Instruments of sasine. Legal instruments.
- Leases. Contracts.
- Legal documents.
- Mortgages. Financial records.
- Powers of attorney. Legal instruments.
Part of the National Library of Scotland Archives and Manuscripts Division Repository