Correspondence, sketches, notebooks and other papers of and concerning Sir David Young Cameron, Katharine Cameron Kay, and her husband Arthur Kay.
Scope and Contents
Papers of Sir David Young Cameron including sketches, manuscripts and typescripts of lectures and addresses, and correspondence.
Papers of Katherine Cameron Kay include sketches, notes on paintings and etchings, and correspondence.
- Creation: 1895-1965, undated.
- Cameron, Sir David Young, Knight, painter and etcher, 1865-1945 (Person)
- Kay, Katharine Cameron, painter and etcher, née Cameron, 1874-1965 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Normal access conditions apply.
Conditions Governing Use
Normal reproduction conditions apply, subject to any copyright restrictions.
41 Consultation units
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Bought, 1985, R J G Watt, Edinburgh.
- National Library of Scotland Catalogue of Manuscripts
- National Library of Scotland
- Description rules
- Finding Aid Prepared Using Local Descriptive Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
Part of the National Library of Scotland Archives and Manuscripts Division Repository