Skip to main content

Administrative Records of the Hillfoot Picture House, Alva

 Series
Identifier: MI.5/20

Dates

  • Creation: 1930-1977

Biographical / Historical

Hillfoot Picture House built by owner manager V J Hudson, opened 1921, closed and turned into bingo hall 1972, closed down 1984.

Extent

13 Folders

Language of Materials

English

Language of description
English
Script of description
Latin

Repository Details

Part of the National Library of Scotland Archives and Manuscripts Division Repository

Contact:
Archives and Manuscript Division
National Library of Scotland
George IV Bridge
Edinburgh EH1 1EJ
0131 623 3700